Guest blog by Amy Williams Do you remember life before high speed Internet and wi-fi? In the good old days we were connected by letters and phones corded to a wall. Those oddities of yesteryear are practically foreign objects for today’s generation of children. This group of digital natives have been raised in a… Read More »
Top tips for Children to stay safe online during summer Brought to you by Niall ...
This topic has been covered before on my blogs and I felt there was a need ...
ASK..com the parent company of ASK.FM have revealed that they will be opening their head office in Dublin to handle all the HQ duties of a social network site that is known for. ASK.FM hit the headlines a few years ago with links to the deaths of teenagers Ciara Pugsley, Erin Gallagher and Shannon Gallagher… Read More »
AS the news hit the media, on the amount of celebrities whose personal lives were no longer private, due to a hacking breakdown on Apple iCloud services, people everywhere are worrying about their personal iCloud platforms. iCloud is a service that is provided to Apple customers who want to upload their photos, contacts and videos… Read More »
Learning that your teenager has been the target of bullies is both heartbreaking and infuriating. The discovery that your child is party to the torment and agony of a classmate, however, can be even worse. No parent wants to believe that a child they’ve raised could be so cruel, but the truth is that bullying… Read More »
- What age should a baby be online? January 28, 2013
- The Killer awoke before Dawn May 24, 2013
- Hannah Smith another victim to ASK.FM Cyber-bullying August 6, 2013
- Teens, Social Media and TMI February 5, 2013
- Two “moms on a mission” create a parental intelligence system that stops cyberbullying before it blows up May 1, 2013
- Internet Safety in Ireland January 25, 2015
- Battle Short Film- Megan K Fox January 4, 2015
- Ireland welcomes Cyber-Bullying website Ask.fm to its capital November 3, 2014
- Did your naked selfies go viral? September 4, 2014
- How to Prevent Internet Bullying in Teens June 26, 2014